Used Cars Darwin
Kerry's Used Cars: The Best Used Cars in Darwin
Used cars in Darwin, as in the rest of Australia, and the world for that matter, has increased exponentially in popularity in recent years. As the cost of living worldwide continues to soar, people are, more often than not, opting to purchase used vehicles as opposed to new ones. While we would all love to own the latest and greatest from our favourite car manufacturer, it is not always practically possible.
There are many reasons that people rather opt for used cars in Darwin. Some do it for purely financial reasons, while others simply like certain, older vehicles. Others still buy vehicles for specific purposes, like a cheap little car as a run-around or for off-road driving, where they feel driving under such conditions would too quickly diminish the value of a new car.
We have been in the business of selling used and new vehicles in Darwin for the past 30 years and have become deeply ingrained in the local automotive industry, widely known for being a reliable and trustworthy automotive dealer and service provider. We stock a wide variety of quality used cars at our state-of-the-art showroom in Darwin. Competitively priced and quality guaranteed, you are sure to find a ride that takes your fancy.
Benefits of Opting for Used Vehicles in Darwin
Many factors can make the purchase of a pre-owned car attractive to prospective buyers. A pre-owned car will be a lot cheaper than a new car, for one. When owning a vehicle, if you can get past the pride factor of owning a new car, you'll find that you have significantly more options if you decide to purchase a pre-owned vehicle rather than a new one.
- When you buy a new car, it is immediately worth less than you paid for it. In fact, value depreciation can slice away as much as 30% of your new car's value in as little as one year, whereafter, value depreciation slows significantly. If you buy a second-hand car, the previous owner has already taken the worst of the brunt in terms of value depreciation, and your car will hold its value at the used price for longer.
- Depending on your financial circumstances, you may only qualify for a new sedan, for instance, when what your heart truly desires is an SUV. If you decide to rather opt for a used car, your options suddenly open up, and you may just be able to afford that SUV you've dreamt about and at a mere fraction of what a new one would have cost you.
- You don't have to buy an old car. A year-old vehicle can be around 30% cheaper than when it was new, and when we talk about the age of a car, a year is not really much at all. In fact, a car is still fairly new anywhere within its first three years. The technology is still fresh and modern, and the car is likely to still be in good condition, assuming that it has been well maintained by the previous owner and services are up to date.
- In recent years manufacturers have started offering guarantees on new vehicles of as much as five years. If you buy a used car and its guarantee has not yet lapsed, you can get some extra peace of mind by simply transferring the guarantee onto your name.
- We all have to start somewhere. While it would be nice to be able to afford a brand-new car for your newly licensed teenage son or daughter, it simply does not make financial sense to start them out with the latest available model. Opting for a used vehicle is not only cheaper, but it also allows you the freedom to pick and choose the perfect vehicle taking into account safety features without breaking the bank.
- Your choice of a used vehicle dealer can make all the difference when you decide to purchase a second-hand car. Most used car dealers will carry out a thorough check on a vehicle when they buy it and carry out any required repairs. If you buy through a reputable dealer such as Kerry's Used Cars, you can rest assured that you are getting a good quality car for your money.
What You Can Expect from Kerry's Used Cars Regarding Used Car Sales in Darwin
If you are looking for good quality used cars for sale in Darwin, we are the people to call. We are a longstanding, well established, known and trusted automotive dealer with extensive experience in the local automotive industry. Our reputation and our track record speak for themselves.
- We offer the highest levels of customer service to our customers. From the moment of first contact, until you drive down the road in your new car, we will treat you with respect and good, old fashioned good service. As a proud local institution, we are all about community, and we serve ours with integrity, honesty, and pride, ploughing back through our support for numerous local charities and schools.
- We are a family-owned and operated company. We all live and work within the community that we serve. Our management and staff are all well-known industry professionals and upstanding members of our community.
- We offer a wide range of automotive services from our state-of-the-art facility in Darwin. In addition to new and used cars for sale, we also provide genuine spares and accessories and professional automotive repair and maintenance services carried out at our well-equipped and modern service centre. We also offer a wide range of finance and insurance options that help make owning a new car affordable and easy.
- In addition to stocking an extensive range of used cars, we are home to numerous new vehicle franchises in Darwin, including Holden, HSV, Nissan, Mazda, and Mercedes-Benz. Whatever your automotive needs in Darwin, used cars or new, we have the perfect solution for you. Visit our modern viewing facility today to make your dream of driving away in a new car a reality.
About Kerry's Used Cars
If you are looking for a used car for sale in Darwin, you are in luck. The professional and friendly sales staff at Kerry's Used Cars are ready to help you. Visit our showroom or browse online through our Darwin used cars for sale. Whether you are looking for trucks, SUVs, or used hatchback cars, we have it all.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.